Thursday, March 26, 2009

Game Master

GAME MASTER

cEciLLe aPsaY

“Love is like a game,

You are the player

And I am the game master”

And that’s what I am

Way back year 2007,

I was hurt and was broken down into pieces.

As I picked every piece of me,

Slowly I have decided to change.

Gm that’s what they call me

Game master???!!! Sounds interesting

That resembled my new identity

Playing with others,

Makes me feel so great!

That I can’t stop myself,

But to play it over and over again!

When the game is on,

A new contender came,

And entered in my battle field.

As i look at him keenly,

I knew he would be interesting.

While playing with him,

I found out that he’s also a gm!

Making me felt uneasy.

Playing the role of a gm in my own game,

I knew would be difficult

But to continue the game

There’s something that needs to be change.

My contender falls in love with me,

And decided to quit as game master

He became serious and determined,

That convinced me to stop the game.

Being with another gm seems so hard

But I’m willing to adjust because of him

The game I used to know which is “love”,

Has come in real.

Taking with the risk with him,

Feels so frightening,

Where would I’ll be if he would leave me,

But I guess its time for me to change.

“Love is not blind… it sees more not less,

But because it sees more it’s willing to see less”

A quote that i learned from Jordan,

And now that’s what I lived”

2 comments:

  1. love the poem girl, pag-poetric nlng diay ka for sideline kida nimo..

    musta ang scuba diving? musta ang tagum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete